In the Netherlands, since January 1st 2010, new regulations came into operation. Contractors working on installations with (H)CFK’s, HFK,s or (H)CFK/HFK blends also known as F-Gas are required to have F-Gas certification. This European-wide F-Gases certificate replaces the earlier mandatory national STEK recognition which is no longer sufficient after a transitional period, July 1, 2011. GE-Solutions is certified to install and maintain refrigeration systems which could potentially release F-gases or ozone gases. GE Solutions is certified according to the assessment of the F-Gas certification for businesses (BRL 100).
Standard content certification in accordance to the assessment for the certificate F-Gases companies (BRL 100)
- Certified personnel (training, knowledge regarding procedures, subcontractors)
- Management system (Management policy statement, Management review, Complaints Procedure)
- Process Requirements and Work Instructions: procedures and work instructions regarding leak testing, control, vacuum pumping, filling, clearing, shutdown and commissioning)
- Tracking: Logbook creation and tracking.
- F-Gas Register: Maintaining a refrigerant register for stock, purchases, sales, and usage.
- F-Gas Logbook: Yearly log of refrigerant balances.
- Tools & Equipment: Available equipment. Maintenance and calibration of equipment.